Samurai Store, Inc.
LS15 Sakura Premium Armor
Samurai Armors > Made-To-Order >
Life Size Iron Suit of Armor
Produced by: Samurai Store, Inc. JAPAN
Completion Time: 4-7 months
Armory: Marutake / DOUGEN
The best-selling armor in July, 2023!
Samurai Store ExclusiveThis beautiful “vermillion-red” Yoroi is modeled after the battle armor worn by the Shogun during the increasingly turbulent times of the 1300’s. It is brought back to life by our skilled artisans, who meticulously shape each piece by hand. Entitled “Sakura” because of its beautiful lacquer painting. The helmet is comprised of 8 separate iron plates, each with its own specific proportions. When joined, they result in the perfectly formed kabuto seen here.
Principle parts of this set are made of iron. The quality craftsmanship of our artisans can also be appreciated in the intricately crafted chainmail sleeves and Haitate thigh-guards. Whether a fan of history or TV game, this armor is an incredible, wearable work of art, and will arrive in a beautiful, black lacquered wooden storage box that doubles as a display stand for your Yoroi.
A number of traditional Japanese family crests can be added to your armor's chest and/or the storage box for free. You can choose your favorite samurai crest from our list.You can choose your favorite samurai crest from our list.
Principle parts of this set are made of iron.
- Helmet Bowl Vermillion-Red lacquered 8 iron plates Hoshi Kabuto with a visor finished with Fukurin edge trim moulding.
- Header Board Brass Kuwagata spade
- Mask Vermillion-Red lacquered Iron facemask
- Body Armor Vermillion-Red lacquered Lacquered Okegawa-Do cuirass finished with leather and Fukurin edge trim moulding.
- Shoulder Guards Vermillion-Red lacquered iron plates
- Tasset Vermillion-Red lacquered iron plates
- Shin Guards Vermillion-Red lacquered iron tubes
- Thigh Guard Apron Vermillion-Red lacquered iron plates
Also Comes With:
Your armor will also come in a black lacquered wooden storage box that doubles as a beautiful Armor Stand for you to proudly display your armor, along with the wooden stand to have the armor stay sitting straight up on the box.
H162cm, W60cm & D50cm (displayed)
H56cm, W45cm & D43cm (boxed)
The word of "Go Forth" on box.
The Japanese character painted on the storage box is Zen (前) that means “Go Forth” in English. This word is from the mantra of victory called Kuji-Kiri that samurai warriors have intoned in formal ceremony to go to battlefield.
The Armory: A Closer Look at the Quality
Our Armor Proudly On Display:
To know how other fans are enjoying the products...