Samurai Store, Inc.
L002 Murasaki Hiratsuno Armor
Samurai Armors > Made-To-Order >
Life Size Iron Suit of Armor
Produced by: Samurai Store, Inc. JAPAN
Completion Time: 5-7 weeks
The best-selling armor in the world for 9 straight years.Be Ambitious!
This beautiful Yoroi, with its distinctive large horns, is modeled after the battlefield armor worn by warlords of Japan’s historic Sengoku Jidai (Warring States Period), from the 1400-1600’s. Featuring a Zunari (human head-shaped) kabuto, and noble Fuji (wisteria purple) colored lacings, this suit of armor truly makes a bold statement on, or on display.Any of the traditional Japanese family crests from our list can also be added to the armor's chest for free. Your armor will also come in a black lacquered wooden storage box that doubles as a beautiful stand for you to proudly display your Yoroi.
Principle parts of this set are made of iron.
- Helmet Bowl Black lacquered iron Zunari Kabuto
- Header Board Wooden gold headboard and large side horns.
- Face Mask Iron Mask w/ horse hair
- Body Armor Black Lacquered Okegawado Two Separate Iron Plates w/ Purple braid lacings
- Shoulder Guards Black lacquered iron guard w/rims
- Tasset Black lacquered
- Shin Guards Black lacquered
- Thigh Guard Apron Black lacquered
Also Comes With:
Your armor will also come in a black lacquered wooden storage box that doubles as a beautiful Armor Stand for you to proudly display your armor, along with the wooden stand to have the armor stay sitting straight up on the box.
H200cm, W80cm & D70cm (displayed)
H58cm, W66cm & D51cm (Storage Box)
The Armory: A Closer Look at the Quality
Our Armor Proudly On Display:
To know how other fans are enjoying the products...